Multifrequency screening systems
Reliable classification of products which could not be screened until today such as wet, agglomerated, sticky materials or organic powders, as well as slurries.The high acceleration forces of the multi-frequency system keeps the meshes free, break up lumps and fluidize impossible-to-screen products.
- The screen remains clean, no de-blinding system needed.
- Screening efficiency : 95%
- Significant improvement of screening quality
- High feed rates in Kg/(m²*h)
- Very low maintenance
- Extremely fast screen changing (no mesh tensioning)
- No adjustment necessary after installation
- Ideal for tough production conditions
- Separation down to 20µ
- Easily retrofitted on almost all circular separating systems
|Charactéristics||Classical screener||Multifrequency screener|
|Type of vibration||Mono-fréquence||Multi-fréquence|
|Dynamic boosting||Sans||Multifrequency screening system|
|Influence on the mesh||Sans||Energie +++|
|Acceleration applied to product||4-5 G||jusqu'à 1500 G|
|Body amplitude||2-3 mm||0.8 - 1.2 mm|
|Mesh amplitude||2-3 mm||4-10 mm|
|Blinding free processing||Non||Oui|
|De-agglomeration effect||Peu ou pas||Fort|
|Mesh replacement costs||élevé||Faible|
- Circular screeners: diameters 600mm-900mm-1200mm.
- Rectangular screeners: sizes 0.6m x 1.5m, 1.0m x 2.0m, 1.25m x 3.5m.
Execution : standard/stainless - Ex proof - Food Grade - etc.
How it works
The machine's body gets a single frequency (around 50Hz) vibration from unbalanced motors. The mesh gets a chaotic multifrequency vibration independent from the body. This energy is passed on to the separation mesh and the product with accelerations up to 1500G !