The cubical mixer is used for small (or medium range) installation, with many different mix:
- Intensive mixing of powder,
- Specially designed for chemical, pharmaceutical or lab application (dye stuff, plastics, food, ...)
A cubical vessel turns around a horizontal shaft, passing on a diagonal line of the mixer.
The cubical shape forms and the rounded corners involve 3 mixing actions, due to the circular move and the specific shape of a cube.
- Simple and robust, very reliable,
- Carbon steel or stainless steel,
- Easy clean and large opening: easy to pass from one mix to the next, without cross- contamination,
- Discharge through an auxiliary valve (butterfly, swivel gate, or pinch valve).
- Nicely sealed opening,
- Shaft in 2 parts or crossing the vessel, on self aligning bearings.