The blender W2 is a rotating vessel on 2 rolling stations :
- a premixing drum, with a possible and independant injection of 1 or 2 liquid/solid addition,
- the premix slips from the drum into the following legs which accumulate and discharge the product in a for - and backwards motion. This involves a fast and perfect homogeneization in a continuous process. Temporary modifications of the feed quality are levelled within the residence time in the blender. An adjustment of the blender slope can even improve the permanent quality of the final product.
- easy clean. A CIP device is an option.
- totally empty after a production period,
- adjustable to the parameters of the requested quality (slope, speed, ...),
- product discharge very regular.
- fabricated design, internal surface very smooth,
- the vessel is mounted on 2 tyres,
- drive with a chain, or with a girth gear.
Example of application
Preparation of the product before heating or polymerisation process