Delumper E series
Desintegration of product agglomerates, lumps,...
- lumps formed in a silo
- filter cakes in front of a pneumatic conveyor
Product falls in the delumper. The lumps are hit by the rotor knives and forced through a grid. The fines pass straight through the grid.
- Mild steel or stainless steel fabricated construction.
- Rotor equipped with rigid knives, mounted on sturdy roller bearings.
- Transmission with elastic coupling
- Safety following CE norms.
- Magnet in the feed hopper
- Control box for the motor and safety requirements.
|ELD||2 rotors||Superior width|
|ELT||Pre-screening before delumping