Cutting mill Raptor series
For waste or recycling
- Waste milling before combustion (cardboard paper, rigid plastic, ...)
- Waste milling before pelletizing
- Files destruction
- Bulbs, medical waste, drugs, ...
- Metallic scraps (steel, aluminium, copper, ...)
The rotating cutting device consists of 2 or 3 assembled set of cutters, fastened on a shaft.
Fix profiled cutting part are fixed on the mill body.
A screen ensures a controlled corn size of the final product.
- Hydraulic opening of the upper cover,
- Hydraulic opening of the feeding hopper,
- Fixing bolts of the cutter behind the grinding room,
- 6 cut on each shaft revolution.
- casing en mécano-soudé, usiné et assemblé par boulons,
- Fabricated body, machined, bolt assembled,
- Cutter in very hard special steel,
- Control box with electrical feed and safety interlocks,
- Safety according CE regulation,
- Rotor consisting of individual segments.
|Type||Specific data||Screen||Speed||Final corn size|
|Raptor R||Square cutters (fix and mobile)||yes||200 - 800 rpm||6 mm|
|Raptor S||Cutter blades (fix and mobile)||yes||500 - 1000 rpm||2 mm|
|RS||Shredder with 2 shafts||yes||20 - 100 rpm||20 mm|