- dryer-micronizer of very fine powder
- coating of powder
Air swept mill, with hot air inlet (max 450°C) for powder drying.
A induced draught fan draws up the product into a collecting bag filter.
The required final corn size is obtained with the right adjustment of:
- Segments quantity,
- Blades quantity on each segment,
- Rotor speed.
The surface modification of the powder is reached with additives injection in the mill body.
- the rotor consists of a set of segments <(twin disks (max 8) with inserted blades (max 200)> mounted on a vertical shaft.
- internally lined body: anti-abrasive plates involving a turbulent movement of the particles (shear - impact - friction).
- blade quality: hardened steel, stainless steel , wolfram carbide coated steel, ceramic
- body lining: ceramic, stainless steel, hardened steel
- integrated dynamic classifier for a shorter corn size distribution.