In one step, for humid products down to a final corn size of 90µ.
Most usual products :
- Minerals (coal, lime stone, gypsum, kaolin, pigment, talc-clay, ...)
- Agglomerate powders, ...
- First pre-grinding section, with swing hammers, for a feed corn size upto 50 mm,
- Second grinding chamber, between fix and module pegs,
- Internal classification (larger residence time) to adjust the final corn size.
- Hot air (max 600°C) is introduced in the feeding chute and succed through the mill body, by an exhaust fan. A bag filter collects the fines. Evaporation capacity up to 4 TPH water (Serie A) or 6 TPH water (serie B).
- Fabricated body, internally machined with a large hinged access door,
- The main rotor consists of a steel disc, where swing hammers and mobile pegs are mounted on.
- Each part can be easy handled.
- Serie A: carbon steel
- Serie B (light) stainless steel - No pre-grinding chamber
- Internal exhaust fan
Each product may be tested in a semi-industrial scale unit, to issue a performance guarantee and the wear resistance.
|Evaporation max||kg/h d'eau||200||420||600||900||1560||2400||3600||6000|
|Product output max.||kg/h||1500||3000||4000||6000||10000||15000||24000||40000|