"LCP" thrower system for loading bulk material into ISO containers
Lessines Industries can help you reducing the waiting times of lorries for loading operations of bulk materials in ISO containers !
The « Container Loader » has been designed to satisfy the combined needs of the logistics and manufacturers sectors.
With a capacity approaching 200 tons / hour, our thrower can succeed in loading, for example, 26 tons of sugar in 8 minutes ! Our Container loader has demonstrated an extraordinary efficiency benefit and significant cost savings.
Some examples of materials that can be handled by the bulk thrower : plastic or wood pellets, sugar, coffee or cocoa beans, rice, salt, corn, soya beans, wheat, seeds, animal feed,...
● Supplied "READY TO GO"
● Well proven equipment
● Rapid loading
● Quick connection to container
● Easy operation and cleaning
● Maximum pay load per container
● Minimal manpower required
● Suitable for loading 20ft, 30ft & 40ft containers
● Product contact materials in stainless steel
● Fully integrated control panel
● 100% dust tight
● EU ATEX 20 version available
1. The liner is hung in the container.
2. The Container Loader is fork lifted onto the container and the twist locks set.
3. The container is moved into position below the bulk feed down pipe.
4. The bulk feed pipe is lowered into the unit inlet chute.
5. The Thrower is connected to the external electricity supply / earth and eventually to dedusting system.
6. The material entry sleeve on the liner is connected to the outlet.
7. The fan is started for 2 minutes to inflate the liner
8. The unit is now ready to load and the motor started.
9. When the thrower is running at full speed the product from the overhead storage is released into the unit, and thrown into the container. The operator can monitor the filling process through the venting/viewing sleeve.
10. When the required volume of product has been loaded into the container the system is stopped and disengaged.